This post contains affiliate links, this means that I receive a small commission for purchases made for the products linked here. This in no way changes the price you pay for the product, but it allows me to offset the costs associated with blogging..
I’ve been at this blogging thing for almost two years now, and I don’t think that I have ever done a “10 things about me” post. I have always thought that they were fun to read and to learn new things about the people I follow. So without further prompting, here we go.
1. I was born and raised in Southern California. Good ole Orange County was the place I called home for most of my life. We didn’t spend all our time at Disneyland. We spent a lot of time at the beach or at State parks.
2. I have four children ranging in age from 26 to 5. They are all brilliant and talented in different ways. I love each and every one of them unconditionally even if they turn out to be a serial killer, although I would prefer cereal killer.
3. Since I am an aspiring Life Coach, I have a favorite one or two. My favorite coach is Tony Robbins. Before him was the great late Jim Rohn. These gentlemen helped change many lives. I remember as a young adult listening to Tony Robbins every morning and getting excited about the plans I had for my life.
4. I listen to all sorts of music. It depends on my mood or the energy that I want to create. Most of the time I am listening to Christian contemporary music. Many times you can find me listening to 80’s hair bands or glam rock. Other times alternative, classical, jazz, and nature soundtracks. I’m even known to listen to binuaral beats to change my frequency.
5. My profession outside of blogging is Human Resource Administrator. I have been in this field for nearly 20 years. To me it’s another way to help others develop their dreams into a reality. I currently work at https://advapaysystems.com My boss is great and I get to do what I love. So if you are in the states and need a payroll service, go check us out! (Shameless plug) Help us out and save this pin I made also.
6. My ideal self care day would be to go out for breakfast. Work in my garden. Soak in the tub with bath salts and lavender oil. Take a walk in the park with my kids who love to point out amazing things. Paint my toenails and read a good book. Then go out for either Italian or Mexican food with my kids.
7. My favorite crafty hobbies are crochet and . I love to make things to give out as gifts at Christmas. I have a bullet journal that I work on to keep myself organized. It’s more efficient and minimal than artsy, but that’s what stickers and washi tape are for, right?
8. I love stationary, journals, notebooks, pens, pencils, cute paperclips, stickers, sticky notes, all of it. If they have cute designs on them even better. I am especially a sticker fanatic. My biggest problem is I want to save the really nice ones and never use them. I still have stickers from 1992.
9. My Biggest pet peeve is unfinished projects. I will work late into the night finishing any small project. I have to finish cleaning out a room once I’ve started. I can handle scheduling a set amount of time daily to accomplish a project. If I put down a project like say a crochet project, I’m more likely to take it all apart if I don’t remember my spot. I think you get what I mean. I’m kind of an all or nothing person with projects.
10. I love books! There are books in just about every room of my house. I love getting books, I love giving books. I love reading books. I hope to love writing books. I have wanted to write books for a very long time. Maybe it is time to put Hal Elrod’s words to the test “Write for a certain amount of time everyday.”
Well, there you have it. Ten things you probably didn’t know about me. I had a fun time writing this post. I hope that you have a good time reading it. What is 1 thing that you absolutely love to do? Feel free to comment or ask questions below.
Self Care For Your Future Self!
Hello Routine, my old Friend.
3 Ways to Improve Self Awareness
Three Rewards of Perseverance
Five Reasons Self-care is Important.
Please like, share, and pin this blog post. Don’t forget to check out our Shopify Store and Amazon Storefront to help support Relate Technologies. Thank you!
Follow Relate on Social Media:
Twitter Facebook Instagram Pinterest Bloglovin Tumblr
Save for Later!